2019-20 Tuition Rates
Elementary Grades (1-8): $4600
Pre-K: Full Day: $5500
Pre-K: Short Day: $4150
Elementary Grades (1-8): $6630
Pre-K: Full Day: $7200
Pre-K: Short Day: $5500
Grades 1 – 8 Sibling Discount (2019-2020):
$450 deducation off of the tution of the second child
$1350 deducation off of the tution of the third child
*Please note that famlies may still apply for financial aid.*
Non-refundable registration fee:
• (Grades 1-8) $150 each/$300 family cap
• $250/Kindergarten student only
• $300/Pre-K only
NOTE: Kindergarten and Pre-K are not factored into the family cap at registration. Kindergarten and Pre-K registration stand alone. Family examples:
- One child going into Pre-K and a child going into third grade, the total registration fee is $450.
- One child going into Kindergarten and a child going into third grade, the total registration fee is $400.
- One child going into Kindergarten, one going into third grade, one going into fifth grade and one going into seventh grade, the total registration fee is $550.
Good Shepherd Church provides a subsidy to the school to help make a Catholic education affordable for Catholic families. Active parishioners receive a significant benefit off tuition for each child they have attending Good Shepherd School. An active parishioner is defined as one who is active with their parish, attending Mass each Sunday and Holy Days of Obligation, and contributing financially on some level to the church.
It is the goal of Good Shepherd Parish that no Catholic child, whose family is participating in the life of their Parish, will ever be denied a Catholic education because of financial need. The Diocese of Harrisburg has partnered with FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment to conduct financial need analyses. This program collects financial data from families to determine an appropriate level of financial assistance for each family that applies. Registration through FACTS must occur by April 15th each year. Please visit our Financial Aid page for the online application information for FACTS.