A completed application submitted to the Good Shepherd School Office initiates the admission process.
To be complete, the application should include:
- Non-refundable Registration Fee (For each student seeking admission – pay your registration fee online!)
- Student Application Form (one for each student seeking admission)
- New Student Recommendation Form (to be completed by a former teacher; one for each student making application)
- Baptismal Record (if applicable) (for children not baptized at Good Shepherd Church)
- Most recent Report Card
- Academic Transcript (for students transferring after kindergarten)
- Most recent Standardized Test scores (for applicable grades)
- Proof of Age (copy of birth certificate, hospital birth notice)
- Immunization Record Upon receipt of all completed application materials
Securing a classroom spot: Families may pay the registration fee prior to completion of the application materials (see below) in order to secure a spot in their child’s upcoming grade. We will hold a spot in the class for up to two weeks while the application materials are completed. If a child is not granted admission to Good Shepherd School, the registration fee will be refunded.
Student Visit: Students entering into Pre-K or Kindergarten will complete a developmental screening test prior to finalizing admission. Students in grades 1-8 transferring to Good Shepherd from another school will complete a shadow visit day during the school year (if possible).
Admissions Testing: Good Shepherd School administers mathematics placement tests for students entering grades 6-8.
Notification of Decisions: The Admissions Committee, after reviewing each child’s completed application, will make a recommendation of acceptance or denial to the principal. Families will be informed of the admissions decision in a timely manner.
Acceptance of Enrollment: With the completion of all steps for admission, families will be notified of acceptance for enrollment. A registration fee per child (non-refundable) will be due upon notification of acceptance.
Enrollment Application (Word Document) – Start Here! A few couple easy forms and a walk through of everything you need.
Health Registration (PDF) – Forms for both parents and physicians to complete.
Youth Protection Clearances for Volunteers – A step-by-step guide for any new parent looking to volunteer or help around the school. Note: This process takes several weeks to complete.
After School Care 2017-18 – Information and fees for After-School Care.
Tuition Rates 2017-18 – Fees and costs for the 2017-2018 school year.