It is the mission of Good Shepherd to provide our students with a high quality, Catholic education in which students grow academically, spiritually, and socially to meet their fullest potential.
CORE VALUES AND BELIEFS OF GOOD SHEPHERD CATHOLIC SCHOOL
- Parents/guardians, teachers, and students must work together to ensure the best available education for our students.
- Good Shepherd parents/guardians and teachers are messengers of God’s love who shepherd students through their faith formation.
- Good Shepherd teaches students to respect all people and form healthy relationships with one another and the world around them.
- Children learn best in a safe, supportive environment, surrounded by caring adults.
- Children learn best through a variety of educational and social experiences.