Mrs. Oliver - 3rd Grade
Welcome to Third Grade!!!!
Every child is a “work in progress.” Some of you will learn things quickly in one area while you might be resting in another area. Each month some of you will be developing social skills while others will be learning academic skills, but everyone will be expanding their intelligence. At some end point everyone will be a complete and unique creation. God bless us all!
Pray for a wonderful school year
O Lord God, please look with loving kindness upon all your children today and everyday. Protect all your daughters and sons from all that can harm them. Keep them always in your loving care. Amen.
Different ways to say “Very Good”
Excellent, Perfect, Nice going, Right on, Clever, Tremendous, I’m proud of you, Super, Wonderful, Marvelous, Much better, Way to go, You outdid yourself, Keep on trying, Wow, Magnificent, Fine, Sensational, Superb, You made my day!
- Listen while the teacher and others are talking.
- Remember to bring all supplies to school each day.
- Homework must be handed in the day it is due.
- Obey all the teachers and lunch parents.
- Give me Five! 1)Eyes on me, 2)mouth closed, 3)listen, 4)hands on desk, feet on the floor, 5)sit up straight.
- Art: Miss Hilburn
- Computer: Mrs. Schultz
- French: Mrs. O’Neil
- Library: Miss Hilburn
- Music: Mr. Snyder
- Physical Education
Important information for Parents and Students.
Information regarding the Good Shepherd School Board.